[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Neutron LBaaS, Libra and "managed services"

Geoff Arnold geoff at geoffarnold.com
Tue Mar 25 14:07:52 UTC 2014

There are (at least) two ways of expressing differentiation:
- through an API extension, visible to the tenant
- though an internal policy mechanism, with specific policies inferred from tenant or network characteristics

Both have their place. Please don't fall into the trap of thinking that differentiation requires API extension.

Sent from my iPhone - please excuse any typos or "creative" spelling corrections!