[openstack-dev] OpenStack vs. SQLA 0.9

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Mar 25 10:56:39 UTC 2014

In fairness, there were also copious IRC conversations on the topic as
well. I think because there were so few people in this thread, and all
those people were participating in the review and irc conversations,
updating the thread just fell off the list.

My bad. When conversations jump media it's some times hard to remember
that each one might have had different people watching passively.