[openstack-dev] [openstack-qa] Graduation Requirements + Scope of Tempest

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:08:12 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Malini Kamalambal <
malini.kamalambal at rackspace.com> wrote:

> [...]

Its not easy to detect what the integration points with other projects are,
any project can use any stable API from any other project. Because of this
all OpenStack APIs should fit into this category.

Having a second group writing tests to Nova's public APIs has been really
helpful in keeping us honest as well.

> I see value in projects taking ownership of the System Tests - because if
> the project is not 'functionally ready', it is not ready to integrate with
> other components of Openstack.

What do you mean by not ready?