[openstack-dev] [Ironic] A ramdisk agent

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 21 20:27:27 UTC 2014

It is not a detailed diagram. It is just an attempt to explain the idea of
having a bunch of drivers which all have the same stevedore interface. My
main message is to avoid having "modes" and any other complicated
structures in agent, but just plain pluggable drivers (any piece of
functionality is implemented in an equal manner).

The question appeared because the comments on etherpad made me think that
some people'd like to have hard coded stages like prepare or deploy. That
is why I wrote this letter.

Vladimir Kozhukalov