[openstack-dev] OpenStack/GSoC

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:51:35 UTC 2014

FYI, Latest list of projects:

Implement a re-usable shared library for VMware(oslo.vmware) Masaru Nomura
A pre-caching system for OpenStack Anastasis Andronidis
Proposal for Implementing an application-level FWaaS driver (Zorp) Dániel Csubák
Openstack-OSLO :Add a New Backend to Oslo.Cache sai krishna
Implement a Fuzz testing framework that can be run on Tempest
Manishanker Talusani
How to detect network anomalies from telemetry data within Openstack mst89
Cross-services Scheduler project Artem Shepelev
OpenStack/Marconi: Py3k support Nataliia
Develop a benchmarking suite and new storage backends to OpenStack
Marconi Prashanth Raghu
Adding Redis as a Storage Backend to OpenStack Marconi Chenchong Qin
Developing Benchmarks for Virtual Machines of OpenStack with Rally
Tzanetos Balitsaris
Add a new storage backend to the OpenStack Message Queuing Service
Victoria Martínez de la Cruz

Thanks,
dims