[openstack-dev] [nova] Backwards incompatible API changes

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Fri Mar 21 13:57:34 UTC 2014

This is sort of off on a tangent, but one of the things that resulted in
this being a problem was the fact that if someone creates a private
flavor and then tries to add access second flavor access call will fail
because the the tenant already is on the access list.

Something I was wondering...why do we fail the second call?

It would make sense to me to just return success without actually doing
anything since at the end of the operation the tenant has the access
they requested.

Of course, that'd be another API change...  :)

Chris