[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Network Tagging Blueprint

Vinay Bannai vbannai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 06:01:36 UTC 2014

Hello Folks,

Please see a blueprint that we (eBay Inc) would like to propose for the
Juno summit. This blueprint addresses the feature of network tagging
allowing one to tag network resources with key value pairs as explained in
the specification URL. We at eBay have a version of this feature
implemented and deployed in our production network. This blueprint
formalizes the feature definition with enhancements to address more generic
use cases. I have enabled comments and would like to hear opinions and
feedback.

The document will be updated with REST URL and resource modeling over the
weekend for those interested in the details.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZqW7qeyHTm9AQt28GUdfv46ui9mz09UQNvjXiewOAys/edit#

Regards

--
Vinay Bannai