[openstack-dev] [horizon] horizon PyPi distribution missing

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Thu Mar 20 17:22:31 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 5:22 AM, Timur Sufiev <tsufiev at mirantis.com> wrote:
> It depends on openstack_dashboard, namely on
> openstack_dashboard.settings. So it is fine from Murano's point of
> view to have openstack_dashboard published on PyPi. Many thanks for
> considering my request :).

We are having this issue too, for now we have worked around it with
pip switches allowing to download from an external source, but
hopefully we'll get horizon and openstack_dashboard split out in the
near future.

Like you, we've built a dashboard atop of horizon, mostly because of
the existing keystone integration.  Everything else we do is external
to OpenStack.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)