[openstack-dev] Review request: A blueprint on OpenStack Neutron Port Templates Framework

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Thu Mar 20 13:04:47 UTC 2014

Also, before undertaking large blueprints like this, I'd highly encourage
folks to look
at existing work in the community. The Neutron community has been working on
Group Based Policy since last fall. There was a design summit session in
Hong Kong
around this as well, and we've been meeting weekly on IRC since then.
Please see
my response to the other Neutron policy email here [1]. I'd encourage both
this BP and
the other one to look at the work already being done in this area and see
where there is
overlap.

Thanks,
Kyle