[openstack-dev] Icehouse dependency freeze

Nikhil Manchanda nikhil at manchanda.me
Tue Mar 18 18:42:16 UTC 2014

Thomas Goirand writes:

> On 03/18/2014 06:12 PM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
>> Trove turned out to not be participating in global requirements, and
>> has 3 items outside of requirements.
>
> Could you list them?

Hi Thomas:

There are 3 python packages that trove currently depends upon (pexpect
in requirements, and wsgi_intercept and mockito in test-requirements)
that are currently not part of the global requirements.

I'm working with the folks on the requirements to figure out a plan to
get these taken care of as we speak. The patch sets in question are:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/80849
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/80850
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/80851

Cheers,