[openstack-dev] [qa] API schema location

Koderer, Marc m.koderer at telekom.de
Tue Mar 18 09:39:19 UTC 2014

Hi Chris, hi all,

I just recognized that we have very similar interface definitions in
tempest/api_schema and etc/schema:

https://github.com/openstack/tempest/tree/master/etc/schemas
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/tree/master/tempest/api_schema

Any objections if I move them to a single location? I'd prefer to use json as
file format instead of .py. As final goal we should find a way how to merge
them competently but I feel like this is something for the design summit ;)

Regards,
Marc

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Digital Business Unit, Cloud Services (P&I)
Marc Koderer
Cloud Technology Software Developer
T-Online-Allee 1, 64211 Darmstadt
E-Mail: m.koderer at telekom.de
www.telekom.com

LIFE IS FOR SHARING.

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme, Timotheus Höttges,
Dr. Thomas Kremer, Claudia Nemat, Prof. Dr. Marion Schick
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn

BIG CHANGES START SMALL – CONSERVE RESOURCES BY NOT PRINTING EVERY E-MAIL.