[openstack-dev] [Nova client] gate-python-novaclient-pypy

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Mar 18 00:01:41 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-10 21:56:57 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
[...]
> I've determined that (for reasons as of yet unknown) this is only
> happening in one of our two providers, so I'm temporarily removing
> the problem nodes while I continue to debug this. Hopefully that
> un-breaks gating for clients in the near term.
>
> I've opened https://launchpad.net/bugs/1290562 for now which these
> failures can be rechecked against while I work out the underlying
> problem.
[...]

And starting with the release of setuptools 3.3 yesterday, this is
now happening in both of our providers. A project-by-project
workaround is linked in a recent update to the bug, for those who
need temporary relief while work continues to identify the
underlying cause.
--
Jeremy Stanley