[openstack-dev] Travel Support Program validation date vs. early-bird deadline

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Mar 17 16:23:50 UTC 2014

Hi Sylvain,

On 03/08/2014 09:34 AM, Sylvain Bauza wrote:
> As I only requested for hotel+travel support, I was supposed to use my
> ATC badge for the registration, *but* it is clearly explained that the
> coupon code is only valid until March 21...

Thanks for bringing it up, indeed I think we can optimize the deadlines
next time. In any case, at the foundation we can 'fix' this sort of
stuff very easily.

Feel free to register using your ATC code if you want, or we'll issue
you a new one in case you get accepted for the Travel Program.

Cheers,
Stef