[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS][FWaaS][VPN] Admin status vs operational status

Paul Michali pcm at cisco.com
Mon Mar 17 15:19:59 UTC 2014

Eugene,

Won't we need that mixing anyway?  If there is an admin down state, shouldn't that drive the status to down?
Seems awkward to me, if an IPSec connection has a status of ACTIVE, but an admin state of ADMIN DOWN. Or were you thinking of something different?

Regards,

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL          pcm at cisco.com
IRC            pcm_  (irc.freenode.net)
TW            @pmichali
GPG key    4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83