[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Advanced Services Common requirements IRC meeting

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Sat Mar 15 17:56:31 UTC 2014

I'd like to clarify on providers/vendors:

The idea is that provider/vendor attribute (technically
ProviderResourceAssociation) is still used for dispatching calls to the
drivers.
We may, or may not show this attribute to a tenant. And it's not an
attribute that can be provided by admin or tenant, it's always a result of
scheduling, e.g. readonly.

Thanks,
Eugene.