[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Developer Documentation - Architecture design docs in Google docs

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Fri Mar 14 20:08:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just read through some of the design docs that were linked to the DVR
blueprints - and realized we probably have a ton of Neutron developer
documentation and architecture stuff in Google docs.

Should we try and gather them all up and place links to them in
the Developer Documentation - or perhaps even bring them into the
developer documentation tree (if they are not currently undergoing
discussion and development)?

--
Sean M. Collins