[openstack-dev] Duplicate code for processing REST APIs

Solly Ross sross at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 19:55:30 UTC 2014

You're far from the only one who feels this way.  It should be noted, however, that it would appear that the Oslo team is
trying to graduate some more of the modules into separate libraries.  I talked to someone about the process, and they said
that the Oslo team is trying to graduate the "lowest" libraries on the dependency chart first, so that any graduated libraries
will have olso.xyz dependencies, and not code-sync dependencies.

Best Regards,
Solly Ross