[openstack-dev] [Mistral][Taskflow][all] Mistral + taskflow

Changbin Liu changbin.liu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:49:02 UTC 2014

As a technical person, I would love to hear the major/significant/big
differences between Mistral and TaskFlow.

Last October I read this blog
http://www.mirantis.com/blog/announcing-mistral-task-flow-as-a-service/ ,
and also saw ML/IRC communications, but still could not quite figure out
the grand/new vision of Mistral. Not to mention that vision keeps evolving
rapidly as mentioned by Renat.

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Changbin