[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Regarding bug/bp https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1285298

Abishek Subramanian (absubram) absubram at cisco.com
Thu Mar 13 16:00:03 UTC 2014

Hi all, Akihiro, David,

This is regarding the review for - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/76653/

Akihiro - Thanks for the review as always and as I mentioned in the review
comment
I completely agree with you. This is a small featurette.

However this is small in that it adds to a chociefield in an existing
forms.py
attribute that I left out which neutron supports.
And so in addition, I also had to add some code to my clean routine and yes
update the string in the create description to include this new option.
I have more test code really, than actual code.

It was small enough, and hence I made request that this be treated as
a bug and not a bp. And only then did I proceed to open the bug.

I will respect what the community decides on this. Please let me know
how we wish to proceed.

Thanks and regards,
Abishek