[openstack-dev] Disaster Recovery for OpenStack - call for stakeholder

Zhangleiqiang (Trump) zhangleiqiang at huawei.com
Thu Mar 13 07:20:52 UTC 2014

About the (1) [Single VM], the use cases as follows can be supplement.

1. Protection Group: Define the set of instances to be protected.
2. Protection Policy: Define the policy for protection group, such as sync period, sync priority, advanced features, etc.
3. Recovery Plan:    Define the recovery steps during recovery, such as the power-off and boot order of instances, etc

zhangleiqiang (Ray)

Best Regards