[openstack-dev] [infra] Link from bug creation page to the actual list of bug tags?

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 13 03:32:56 UTC 2014

I see that the LaunchPad page for creating a bug has this helpful-looking
question mark next to the field for tags.  It looks like this:

When I click on that question mark, I get the pop-up shown below --- which
seems like it is written for a different context but at least gives a clue
about what is going on.  But what I really need to know at this point is
the particular tags that are recommended.  Those are in the wiki, at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Bug_Tags

Currently I have to use an independent browser window to navigate there; I
usually start with a Google search for "Openstack bug tags".  Couldn't the
LaunchPad form give a direct link there?