[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Docs for new plugins

Mohammad Banikazemi mb at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 13 02:43:16 UTC 2014

Thanks for your response.

It looks like the page you are referring to gets populated automatically
and I see a link already added to it for the new plugin. I also see a file
corresponding to the new plugin having been created and populated with the
plugin config options in the latest openstack-manuals cloned from github.

After talking to the docs people on #openstack-docs, now I know that these
files get created automatically and periodically. Any changes to the docs
should come through changes to the config file in the code which will be
automatically picked up at some point when the docs scripts get executed.

It looks like there is nothing to be done in this front for adding the docs
for the new plugin. If that seems reasonable, I will close the bug I had
opened for the the docs for our plugin.

Thanks,

-Mohammad