[openstack-dev] OpenStack/GSoC

Andronidis Anastasios andronat_asf at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 00:40:35 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

I am a student and I can not see "Connections" anywhere. I also tried to re-loging, but still nothing. Is it sure that this "Connections" link exists in students too?

I also have a second question, concerning the template on google-melange. Do we have to just answer the questions on the template? Or shall we also paste our proposal that we wrote on the openstack wiki?

Kindly,
Anastasis