[openstack-dev] [heat][neutron] OS::Heat::AutoScalingGroup and OS::Neutron::PoolMember?

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Mar 12 18:48:55 UTC 2014

I submitted a blueprint a while back that I think is relevant:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat/+spec/elasticloadbalancing-lbaas

Currently heat autoscaling doesn't interact with Neutron lbaas and the configurable bits aren't configurable enough to allow it without code changes as far as I can tell.

I think its only a few days of work, but the OpenStack CLA is preventing me from contributing. :/

Thanks,
Kevin