[openstack-dev] Climate Incubation Application

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 12 11:35:13 UTC 2014

Thanks TC for spending time on Blazar (ex. Climate, in process of renaming)
discussion!

It was decided that potentially reservation idea is interesting for OS and
it'll be great to have cross-project session on ongoing Atlanta Summit and
discuss future of reservation/scheduling management in OpenStack.

Here is link to cross-project session proposal:

http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/45

Thanks everyone and let's keep working on that idea.

Dina

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>wrote:

> Dina Belova wrote:
> > I'd like to request Climate project review for incubation. Here is
> > official incubation application:
> >
> > https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Climate/Incubation
>
> After watching this thread a bit, it looks like this is more a
> preemptive "where fo I fit" advice request than a formal incubation
> request.
>
> These are interesting questions, and useful answers to projects. We (the
> TC) may need an avenue for projects to request such feedback without
> necessarily engaging in a formal incubation request...
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Best regards,

Dina Belova