[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Developer documentation

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 11 19:14:45 UTC 2014

As a someone who has just spent the time to learn the Neutron code, this would have been quite helpful when I started.  I'll add on to this when it is merged in.  Awesome job!

Thanks,
Brandon Logan
From: Collins, Sean [Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:42 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron] Developer documentation

I put together another review that starts to document the HTTP API layer
and structure.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/79675/

I think it's pretty dense - there's a ton of terminology and concepts
about WSGI and python that I sort of skim over - it's probably not
newbie friendly just yet - comments and suggestions welcome - especially
on how to introduce WSGI and everything else without making someone's
head explode.

--
Sean M. Collins