[openstack-dev] [neutron][QOS]How is the BP about ml-qos going?

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Tue Mar 11 15:54:59 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:13:47PM EDT, Yuzhou (C) wrote:
> Hi stackers,
>
> 	The progress of the bp about ml2-qos is code review for long time.
> Why didn't the implementation of qos commit the neutron master ?

For a while, I did not believe that this API extension would ever
get merged, so I continued to do improvements and bug fixes and push
them to the Comcast GitHub repo for Neutron, to support our deployment,
but I did not update the reviews in Gerrit.

I recently revived the reviews - and have pushed some updates. I hope to
get this merged for the J release, and have scheduled a summit session
for Atlanta to discuss.

> Anyone who knows the history can help me or give me a hint how to find the discuss mail?

Search for posts tagged [QoS] - that should get most of them.

--
Sean M. Collins