[openstack-dev] [qa] Tempest review and development priorities until release

Kenichi Oomichi oomichi at mxs.nes.nec.co.jp
Tue Mar 11 13:48:52 UTC 2014

Hi Sean,

I got it, and I'd like to clarify whether one task is acceptable or not.

In most test cases, Tempest does not check API response body(API attributes).
Now I am working for improving API attribute test coverage for Nova API[1].
I think the task is useful for the backward compatibility and finding some
latent bags(API sample files etc). In addition, this improvement is necessary
to prove the concept of Nova "v2.1" API because the we need to check v2.1 API
does not cause backward incompatibility issues.

Can we continue this improvement?
Of course, I will do review for the above areas(Heat, etc) also.

Thanks
Ken'ichi Ohmichi

---
[1]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/nova-api-attribute-test