[openstack-dev] [Murano] New API methods for App Catalog UI

Alexander Tivelkov ativelkov at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 11 12:14:08 UTC 2014

Hi Georgy,

There was already a discussion of these APIs [1] about some time ago,
the draft for API has been proposed here [2], the etherpad for
discussion and feedback was created [3] and the direction was already
approved in the blueprint [4]. As far as I know, the work on this set
of APIs has already begun.
Please align your vision with this spec.
We may discuss it today on the weekly meeting in IRC.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-March/028886.html
[2] http://docs.muranorepositoryapi.apiary.io
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/muranorepository-api
[4] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/murano-repository-api-v2