[openstack-dev] [Nova] API weekly meeting

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:30:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for all the responses. I think that Friday UTC 00:00
is probably going to be workable for everyone and there is a meeting
slot free. That would translate to:

UTC 00:00
AEDT 10:30
Japan 09:00
China 08:00
EST 20:00 (Thu)

If this doesn't work for anyone who really wants to make it please let
me know, otherwise we'll start this Friday.

Regards,

Chris