[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Mini-summit Interest?

Edgar Magana emagana at plumgrid.com
Mon Mar 10 18:59:11 UTC 2014

Team,

I found that having a mini-summit with a very short notice means excluding
a lot of developers of such an interesting topic for Neutron.
The OpenStack summit is the opportunity for all developers to come
together and discuss the next steps, there are many developers that CAN
NOT afford another trip for a "special" summit. I am personally against
that and I do support Mark's proposal of having all the conversation over
IRC and mailing list.

Please, do not start excluding people that won't be able to attend another
face-to-face meeting besides the summit. I believe that these are the
little things that make an open source community weak if we do not control
it.

Thanks,

Edgar