[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] nominating Ildikó Váncsa and Nadya Privalova to ceilometer-core

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Mon Mar 10 09:15:08 UTC 2014

Folks,

Time for some new blood on the ceilometer core team.

I'd like to nominate Ildikó Váncsa and Nadya Privalova as ceilometer
cores in recognition of their contributions([1], [2]) over the Icehouse
cycle, and looking forward to their continued participation for Juno.

Both showed up with design summit proposals in HK, and have since
demonstrated staying power as project contributors, proving themselves
as eagle-eyed reviewers.

Contribution highlights:

 * Ildikó co-authored the complex query API extension with Balazs Gibizer
   and showed a lot of tenacity in pushing this extensive blueprint
   through gerrit over multiple milestones.

 * Nadya has shown much needed love to the previously neglected HBase
   driver bringing it much closer to feature parity with the other
   supported DBs, and has also driven the introduction of ceilometer
   coverage in Tempest.

This nomination doubles as my +1 for both ildikov & nprivalova.

Ceilometer cores, please respond with your yeas or nays on list.

Cheers,
Eoghan

[1] http://bit.ly/ildikov-icehouse-reviews
    http://bit.ly/ildikov-icehouse-commits