[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L3] FFE request: L3 HA VRRP

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:42:34 UTC 2014

+1
I though it must merge as experimental for IceHouse, to let the community
tries it and stabilizes it during the Juno release. And for the Juno
release, we will be able to announce it as stable.

Furthermore, the next work, will be to distribute the l3 stuff at the edge
(compute) (called DVR) but this VRRP work will still needed for that [1].
So if we merge L3 HA VRRP as experimental in I to be stable in J, will
could also propose an experimental DVR solution for J and a stable for K.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1GGwbLa72n8c2T3SBApKK7uJ6WLTSRa7erTI_3QNj5Bg/edit

Regards,
Édouard.