[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Mini-summit Interest?

Eugene Nikanorov enikanorov at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 7 09:33:16 UTC 2014

I think mini summit is no worse than the summit itself.
Everyone who wants to participate can join.
In fact what we really need is a certain time span of focused work.
ML, meetings are ok, it's just that dedicated in person meetings (design
sessions) could be more productive.
I'm thinking what if such mini-summit is held in Atlanta 1-2-3 days prior
to the OS summit?
That could save attendees a lot of time/money.

Thanks,
Eugene.