[openstack-dev] [Neutron][ML2]

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 08:53:28 UTC 2014

Yes, that sounds good to be able to load extensions from a mechanism driver.

But another problem I think we have with ML2 plugin is the list extensions
supported by default [1].
The extensions should only load by MD and the ML2 plugin should only
implement the Neutron core API.

Any though ?
Édouard.

[1]