[openstack-dev] [Nova] API weekly meeting

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 00:45:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'd like to start a weekly IRC meeting for those interested in
discussing Nova API issues. I think it would be a useful forum for:

- People to keep up with what work is going on the API and where its
  headed.
- Cloud providers, SDK maintainers and users of the REST API to provide
  feedback about the API and what they want out of it.
- Help coordinate the development work on the API (both v2 and v3)

If you're interested in attending please respond and include what time
zone you're in so we can work out the best time to meet.

Chris