[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Mini-summit Interest?

Youcef Laribi Youcef.Laribi at citrix.com
Thu Mar 6 21:51:01 UTC 2014

Jay,

What I meant is that the people who are involved regularly in LBaaS can have a space and time to hash out all the arguments and get clarity, and this is open to anybody to attend (hence mini-summit), while at the summit itself there is so much going on, it's hard to find time and focus to have these discussions (from my previous experience at the last few summits).

My 2 cents :)

Youcef