[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Mini-summit Interest?

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:31:17 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-03-06 at 21:14 +0000, Youcef Laribi wrote:
> +1
>
> I think if we can have it before the Juno summit, we can take
> concrete, well thought-out proposals to the community at the summit.

Unless something has changed starting at the Hong Kong design summit
(which unfortunately I was not able to attend), the design summits have
always been a place to gather to *discuss* and *debate* proposed
blueprints and design specs. It has never been about a gathering to
rubber-stamp proposals that have already been hashed out in private
somewhere else.

Or, am I missing something? Has this changed in the past year?

Best,
-jay