[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Mini-summit Interest?

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:49:51 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-03-06 at 21:34 +0400, Eugene Nikanorov wrote:
> If this happens, it might make sense to keep it before, not after the
> summit.
> Basically, on the summit we need to come up with a plan/design/roadmap
> that everyone agrees on and just present it to the core team.

It depends. If the LBaaS summit is *after* the design summit, it can be
more of a working meeting where we take advantage of the time together
to make a lot of progress on goals established (and documented) at the
summit. If it is *before* the summit, it is more likely to be less
productive and more of a brainstorming type meeting, which is kind of
what the design summit is for.

Just my two cents,
-jay