[openstack-dev] [GSOC][Gantt]Cross-services Scheduler

Dugger, Donald D donald.d.dugger at intel.com
Thu Mar 6 14:14:16 UTC 2014

Fangzhen-

Great to see your interest in Gantt but, as Sylvain said, gantt is really not ready for feature enhancments yet.  Our exclusive goal for gantt right now is to separate it out from nova proper, a daunting task itself.

Having said that, there is no change in development for the current nova scheduler, if you have an idea for an enhancement/cleanup/new feature for the nova scheduler you should go ahead and propose working on that.  The plan is that any changes that get made to the current nova scheduler will be incorporated into gantt when it finally gets separated out.

--
Don Dugger