[openstack-dev] [heat] FFE for instance-users

Steven Hardy shardy at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 13:31:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We've not quite managed to land the last few patches for instance-users
in time for FF:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat/+spec/instance-users

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/heat+branch:master+topic:bug/1089261,n,z

This is due to a combination of review latency getting the required changes
into devstack, working up backwards compatibility hacks for the tripleo
folks, and availability of core-reviewers to review the patches over the
last month.

The remaining patches are required to provide a solution to bug #1089261,
as this is solved as a result of implementing this blueprint.

If we can go ahead and get these last 4 patches in, I'd appreciate it :)
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/72762/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/72761/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/71930/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/72763/