[openstack-dev] [PTL] Absent next week

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Mar 6 13:17:55 UTC 2014

Hi PTLs,

I'll be away next week to recharge batteries before the long release +
summit tunnel, so I'll miss our usual 1:1 status update.

There will still be a Release/project meeting Tuesday at 21:00 UTC. Sean
Dague has agreed to run it, and will review the currently-granted
feature freeze exceptions to see which (if any) should be extended.

Any future Feature Freeze Exception request will be processed by the
PTLs and the rest of the release team[1], with Sean being the first
point of contact in my absence. The base advice and rules we follow can
be found in my recent blogpost[2]. Remember that the deeper we go into
the freeze, the less likely it is for *any* FFE to be granted or extended.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~openstack-release/+members
[2] http://fnords.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/why-we-do-feature-freeze/

Thanks everyone !

--