[openstack-dev] [Cinder][FFE] Cinder switch-over to oslo.messaging

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 10:41:46 UTC 2014

I'd like to request a FFE for the oslo.messaging migration in Cinder.

Some projects have already switched over oslo.messaging and others are
still doing so. I think we should switch remaining projects to
oslo.messaging as soon as possible and keep the RPC library in use
consistent throughout OpenStack.

Cinder's patch has been up for review for a couple of weeks already
and it's been kept updated with master. Besides some of the gate
failures we've had in the last couple of weeks, it seems to work as
expected.

As a final note, most of the work on this patch followed the style and
changes done in Nova, for better or for worse.

The review link is: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/71873/

Cheers,
Flavio

--