[openstack-dev] [Nova][Cinder] Feature about volume delete protection

zhangyu (AI) zhangyu11 at huawei.com
Thu Mar 6 08:50:45 UTC 2014

It seems to be an interesting idea. In fact, a China-based public IaaS, QingCloud, has provided a similar feature
to their virtual servers. Within 2 hours after a virtual server is deleted, the server owner can decide whether
or not to cancel this deletion and re-cycle that "deleted" virtual server.

People make mistakes, while such a feature helps in urgent cases. Any idea here?

Thanks!