[openstack-dev] [tempest] who builds other part of test environment

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at rackspace.com
Thu Mar 6 03:38:46 UTC 2014

Hi Gareth,

Tempest shouldn't touch the test that you are looking at. The Jenkins
job should execute using the tox.ini in the rally repository so that
part should be the same as your local environment. This is the relevant
part loaded onto the Jenkin's slaves:
https://github.com/openstack-infra/config/blob/master/modules/jenkins/files/slave_scripts/run-pep8.sh.

What is the specific difference you were concerned with?

Cheers,
Josh

Rackspace Australia