[openstack-dev] [Nova] FFE Request: Adds PCI support for the V3 API (just one patch in novaclient)

Tian, Shuangtai shuangtai.tian at intel.com
Thu Mar 6 01:26:13 UTC 2014

Hi,

I would like to make a request for FFE for one patch in novaclient for PCI V3 API : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/75324/
Though the V3 API will not release in Icehouse but all the PCI patches for V3 API have been merged, and this is the last for V3,
I think some people may use the V3 and the PCI passthrough. Hope all the function can be used in the V3 in Icehouse.
This patch got one +2 from Kevin L. Mitchell but I updated it because of the comments.

The PCI patches in V3(merged):
Addressed by: https://review.openstack.org/51135
    Extends V3 servers api for pci support
Addressed by: https://review.openstack.org/52376
    Extends V3 os-hypervisor api for pci support
Addressed by: https://review.openstack.org/52377
    Add V3 api for pci support

BTW the PCI Patches in V2 will defer to Juno.
The Blueprint https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/pci-api-support

Best regards,
Tian, Shuangtai