[openstack-dev] [Neutron][FWaaS] FFE request: fwaas-service-insertion

Rajesh Mohan rajesh.mlists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:03:33 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I would like to request FFE for the following patch

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/62599/

The design and the patch has gone through many reviews. We have reached out
to folks working on other advanced services as well.

This will be a first good step towards true service integration with
Neutron. Would also allow for innovative service integration.

Nachi and Sumit looked at this patch closely and are happy. Akihiro also
gave useful comments and I have addressed all his comments.

Please consider this patch for merge in I3.

Thanks,
-Rajesh Mohan