[openstack-dev] [Nova] Concrete Proposal for Keeping V2 API

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Mar 5 21:52:46 UTC 2014

On Mar 5, 2014, at 8:16 AM, Russell Bryant <rbryant at redhat.com> wrote:

> I think SDK support is critical for the success of v3 long term.  I
> expect most people are using the APIs through one of the major SDKs, so
> v3 won't take off until that happens.  I think our top priority in Nova
> to help ensure this happens is to provide top notch documentation on the
> v3 API, as well as all of the differences between v2 and v3.

Yes. Thank you.

And the earlier we can see the first parts of this documentation, both the differences between v2 and v3 and the final version, the better. If we can give you feedback on early versions of the docs, the whole thing will go much more smoothly.

You can find us in #openstack-sdks on IRC.

Cheers,
Everett