[openstack-dev] Disaster Recovery for OpenStack - community interest for Juno and beyond - meeting notes and next steps

Ronen Kat RONENKAT at il.ibm.com
Wed Mar 5 18:20:46 UTC 2014

Thanks you for the participants who joined the kick-off meeting for work
in the community toward Disaster Recovery for OpenStack.
We captured the meeting notes on the Etherpad - see
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/juno-disaster-recovery-call-for-stakeholders

Per the consensus in the meeting we will schedule meeting toward the next
summit.
Next meeting: March 19 12pm - 1pm ET (phone call-in)
Call in numbers are available at
https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=6406941&accessNumber=1809417783#C2

Passcode: 6406941

Everyone is invited!