[openstack-dev] [GSOC][Gantt]Cross-services Scheduler

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:32:03 UTC 2014

Hi Fang,

Agree with Russell. Also please update the wiki with your information
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GSoC2014 and also information about
the mentor/ideas as well (if you have not yet done so already). You
can reach out to folks on #openstack-gsoc and #openstack-nova IRC
channels as well

thanks,
dims